Christmas for children is a joy, a game and a fairy tale. Theme parks are being set up all over the country to entertain young and old. To enter a festive atmosphere and be influenced by its magic gold dust. Something which is true for Athens as well.In the Christmas Village!
One of the places that can offer such an experience in the Greek capital, is the unique Experiential Christmas Village of Paradise Park! The Park will remain open until the 6th of January and is located in Acharnes.
What you will see in the Experiential Christmas Village
For example, it can make Christmas sweets, festive crafts and help Santa prepare gifts. There’s a toy lab that is quite different from anything usual. Children are never uninvolved, they don’t stand as mere observers. They can touch anything and participate in anything that catches their attention.
Also in the area, there is a real farm so that the children can see up close and caress the animals.
Every day there will be something different
The village is also a pleasant experience for parents. If you’re a parent or an escort, you’re going to have just as much fun as the kids have. You can have fun together with them in the games while there are also places to relax. You don’t have to go anywhere else if you need a cup of coffee or something to eat as there’s everything you need in the village.
- It will be good for you to have made a reservation if you want to enter the Christmas village. Call 210 2466466
- Admission 15 euros (bracelet for children up to 14 years old).
- Parents-escorts do not pay entry.
- No other charges for activities in the Park
- You can see the program here.
- Address: National Road Metamorphoseos Bridge, Metamorphoseos & Agia Sotiras, Acharnes